Friday, November 4, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 4

Jake.

He makes me laugh every day with his incredible sense of humor.  He once told me that he wants to be Jim Carrey when he grows up.  He loves slapstick, physical humor but he can also be wickedly ironic and his sense of comedic timing is amazing. 

He also has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  He cares about people and their feelings.  He can't imagine why anyone would choose not to be nice.  He chooses to see the good in everyone, as best he can. 

He marches to the beat of his own drum.  Best of all, he's okay with that.  I will never forget the day he told me that he WANTS to be different -- that he's THAT kind of person.  

There are so many things that I am grateful for.  But, most of all, I'm grateful that he's happy...and that he isn't afraid to dance and sing and jump for joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment