Monday, July 18, 2011

Beautiful stories....continued

I haven't posted in a while.  I am writing about a couple of things -- hard things -- and the thought of posting them for everyone to read fills me with fear.  I said it in my first blog post...you won't always agree with me.  The challenge to my readers was to accept differences of opinion for what they are -- differences.  I hope to overcome my fear of rejection soon and get these thoughts out of my head, but in the meantime, I read this blog, "Finding God on an Airplane" and all I could think was YES!  This is exactly what I was talking about in my last blog post.  This is exactly why we should ask people how they are.  This is exactly why we should really care how people are.   People want to be known...they want their stories to be heard. 

Ask somebody how they are.  Really listen to their story.  It will change your life.

1 comment:

  1. it is hard, but try and let go of the fear, for if you grip it then you can't reach out to take the beautiful things that are meant for you...

    i cannot wait to read what you write, i cannot wait to hear your heart.

    xo

    ReplyDelete